- Measures 3.75″ / 9.5cm in diameter and stands 4″ / 10cm tall.
- A butter lover’s dream! Once you start using this butter keeper, you won’t settle for hard butter again!
- Holding up to 1 stick of butter, the water in the base seals out air to keep the butter soft, sweet and spreadable for up to 30 days – without refrigeration!
- Simply pour approximately 1/2″ / 1.25cm of water in the basin, fill the top of the butter keeper with butter, turn it upside down so the water is covering the top of the butter, and PRESTO! Soft, sweet, spreadable butter that stays fresh. (Water should be changed every 2-3 days).
- Made of attractive marble, that naturally keeps butter cool. Beautiful to display on your table or counter top!
- FRESH & SOFT BUTTER READY AT HAND AT ALL TIMES – No more cold butter from the fridge! This crock keeps your butter soft and spreadable for use on rolls, bread, toast, waffles, pancakes and more, without having a gooey mess on a plate somewhere. Enjoy room temperature butter in the morning!
- EASY TO USE & EASY TO WASH – The crock comes with a fill line on the inside for water that makes an airtight seal, no more guessing. It requires minimal care, and it washes well in the dishwasher. (top rack) Change water each day or every 2-3 days. Keeps butter fresh for a month.
- ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR MOST FAMILIES – The bell holds about 1 and 1/3 stick of soft butter, it depends on how you press it, technically the maximum is 1 and 1/2 stick of soft butter, it is extremely practical for your family. Get 2 units if you have a big family.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & GORGEOUS COLOR – The Sweese butter crock is made of durable professional grade porcelain – a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware, dishwasher safe. It is well made and beautifully finished with gorgeous color – an attractive addition to the kitchen or table.
- 30 DAY NO-CHIP WARRANTY – Your purchase is backed by our exclusive 30-day No-Chip warranty – Sweese will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product. That’s ZERO risk!